It's been here for a while and it's not going anywhere. The mix and match bridesmaid dress trend is not only on-trend, but also something your ladies will be ecstatic about. Mismatched dresses allow them to choose a style they feel most comfortable in, and who doesn't want their ladies celebrating their big day in comfort AND style? From short lace styles to long chiffon dresses, we've put together the ultimate list of Kennedy Blue real weddings that embraced and rocked the trend flawlessly.
1. These ladies who loved the mixture of lace and chiffon AND different necklines as much as we do.
Shop the look: Ashton, Londyn, and Peyton in Navy | Christy Tyler Photography
2. This winter wedding who paired our black lace top dresses with the most beautiful white flowers, pine and berry bouquets.
Shop the look: Delilah, Lola and Bella in Black | Molly Jo Collection Photography
3. These maids who matched their bride in color, but wore short styles to contrast with her long bridal gown.
Shop the look: Londyn in Ivory (high neck lace top dress). All other styles are from other designers | Ben Saefke Photography
4. These blushing beauties who mixed a lace top dress with regular chiffon necklines flawlessly.
Shop the look (left to right): Kinley, Hannah (front left), Violet (back left), Sophia (back right), and Olivia in Blush | Monica Ganter Photography
5. This blush party who found the perfect style for every body type and completely rocked it. Shop the look: Stella, Olivia, and Anna in Blush | Stephanie Nunley Photography
6. These beauties in eggplant who are glowing almost as much as their bestie tying the knot.
Shop the look: Chloe and Addison in Eggplant | Sarah Libby Photography
7. This bride who outfitted her MOH in a different style than the rest to ensure she stood out.
Shop the look: Olivia and Anna in Navy | Bellagala Photography
8. These maids and their junior bridesmaid who were so excited to see their bestie in her bridal gown for the first time.
Shop the look (left to right): Lucy, Quinn, Chloe and Olivia in Eggplant | Rebekah Hoyt Photography
9. These nine who rocked four different necklines in navy like pros.
Shop the look: Quinn, Lucy, Chloe and Addison in Navy | Hannah Schmitt Photography
10. These best friends who know how good laughter is for the soul.
Shop the look: Anna, Hannah, Olivia and Stella in Eggplant | Beth Insalaco Photography
11. This bride who knew how perfectly the strapless and halter styles coordinated so her MOH could stand out just a little bit!
Shop the look: Olivia and Violet in Navy | Brandis Alves Photography
12. These ladies who found the perfect and cutest flower girl dress to coordinate with their mix and match styles.
Shop the look: Chloe, Lucy, Spencer and Olivia in Navy | Bryan Streigler Photography
13. These six who are totally "mint" to be best friends.
Shop the look: Hannah, Anna, Violet, and Olivia in Mint | Amanda Dumouchelle Photography
14. These three who chose necklines that perfectly complemented their bride's gown.
Shop the look: Sydney, Lucy and Chloe in Eggplant | K & E Imaging Photography
15. These four who got the cutest personalized hangers as bridesmaid gifts.
Shop the look: Addison and Quinn in Mint | Purrington Photography
16. These ladies in Navy who were ready to celebrate at the lake after their bestie tied the knot!
Shop the look: Chloe, Addison and Audrey in Navy | We Laugh We Love Photography
17. This party in mint whose bright flowers fit perfectly with their bright colored dresses.
Shop the look: Spencer, Chloe, Quinn, and Addison in Mint | Kayla Barker Photography
18. This party who loves the wine color as much as we do.
Shop the look: Megan, Chloe, and Audrey in Wine | Essence Weddings Photography
19. And this party who mixed the Wine and Cactus colors to create the perfect, spring tulip-like look.
Shop the look: Audrey and Lucy in Cactus, and Chloe, Quinn and Lucy in Wine | Lisa Webb Photography
20. These ladies who perfectly popped in their bold and stunning claret dresses!
Shop the look: Violet, Kylee, and Olivia | George Street Photo
21. These gals who had the cutest message for the groom.
Shop the look: Chloe and Addison in Eggplant | Anita Martin Photography
22. And these besties who each wore a different neckline and couldn't be happier for their bride.
Shop the look: Stella, Violet, Olivia, Chloe and Hannah in Blush | Katie Lewis Photography
23. And this mismatched party in Peacock who celebrated by the lake.
24. This Mint party who coordinated strapless and one shoulder dresses flawlessly.
Shop the look: Hannah and Olivia in Mint | Ray + Kelly Photography
25. These ladies who mismatched the color of their cardigans flawlessly.
Shop the look: Chloe in eggplant | Teal Photography
26. This barn wedding with the perfect mix of V-neck and cap sleeve lace dresses.
Shop the look: Charlotte and Harper in Navy | West Vita Photography
27. These ladies who rocked eggplant lace like no-other.
Shop the look: Charlotte and Harper in Eggplant | Lime Light Photo Works Photography
28. This bride and her besties who sure know how to strike a pose.
Shop the look: Charlotte and Harper in Navy | Maria Linz Photography
29. This bride who wore Kennedy Blue and outfitted her ladies in different coordinating shades.
Shop the look: Grace bridal gown. Bridesmaid styles from other designers. | Sarah Chacos Photography
30. These four who not only mixed and matched their dresses, but the color of their shoes as well.
31. This beach wedding party who mixed fabrics, styles and lengths like pros.
Shop the look: Bride wore Kennedy Blue Hailey bridal gown. Bridesmaid dresses are from various designers | Monica Lopez Photography
32. And finally, this gang who mixed and matched fabrics, colors, designers and even their guys' attire and looked absolutely flawless!
Shop the look: Quinn in coral (2nd from left), Spencer in blush (2nd from right), and Lucy in coral (far right). Additional styles from various designers | Tandem Tree Photography
No matter what your wedding theme may be, mismatched bridesmaid dresses is never a bad option! Need assistance deciding on styles, colors or fabrics? We know our dresses better than anyone (obviously!), and we LOVE helping our brides and bridesmaids decide on the perfect styles. Give us a call at 1-844-294-7199 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly help in your decision making process.
You can also try on dresses at home with our At Home Try-On service before placing your actual order and order fabric swatches to see which fabrics and colors you like best beforehand. Time to start shopping!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Taking Your Measurements
For the most accurate measurements, do not measure over your clothing. Your measurements should be taken while wearing undergarments similar to the ones you will wear with your dress. The measuring tape shouldn't be pulled too tight or have too much slack, and should always be parallel with the floor.
**Wedding apparel is typically sized differently than retail clothing, so keep in mind that it's not uncommon to find yourself requiring alterations.
Bust size: Wrap the tape around your back and under your arms at the fullest part of your bust (not underneath the bust).
Waist size: While standing up straight, bend at the waist to one side. Take the measurement where the natural crease happens in your side. This should be a few inches above your belly button.
Hip size: Standing with your feet together, wrap the tape around the fullest part of your hips and butt to get this measurement.
Choosing your correct size
Compare these three measurements to the Kennedy Blue size chart above. It is very important that you order the largest size that corresponds to your measurements. For example, if your bust measures 40.5" (size 12), your waist measures 31" (size 10) and your hips measure 41.5" (size 8), we advise that you order a size 12, and get your dress altered down to custom fit your body. Ordering anything smaller than a size 12 would not fit in the bust area. Please note: Our bridal gown size chart is different than the bridesmaids sizing and is listed below.