Easy to fall in love with, Parker is a beautiful dress for your bridesmaids. The ruched bodice and flowy skirt is a great fit for a variety of figures, and Parker is easy to mix and match with other Kennedy Blue gowns!
Features of Parker include:
- High quality flat chiffon fabric
- Strapless, spaghetti straps are also included
- Sweetheart neckline
- Fitted ruched bodice
- Fully lined bodice and skirt for complete coverage and comfort
- High quality YKK zipper for easy dressing and to ensure secure closure that wont break
- fabric loop and hook to hide and secure zipper
- Floor length A-line slightly pleated skirt
- Hidden side pockets for carrying wedding day essentials
- Boning in bodice for structure, support and to keep dress’ shape
- Sewn in bust cups for support and no other bra needed
- From neckline to bottom of skirt is approximately 61” long
- Dress accommodates for a height of 5’11”
- Available in plus sizes
- Over 30 color options available
Fit and Sizing
When taking measurements for this dress, we recommend paying attention to bust and waist measurements.
Our Dresses are made-to-order which means they may not fit to your exact measurements. Once you select your color and size based on our measurement guide, we then make your dress! Oftentimes, alterations are needed once you receive your dress. The most common alterations needed are the bust, straps, and a hem. This is something your local seamstress can do!
Parker is an excellent dress for a variety of figures. The higher waist line makes for a comfortable fit and flowy skirt for all your bridesmaids.
We recommend that pregnant women go up two sizes, depending on the stage of pregnancy. Parker can be hemmed to your desired length, and additional fabric is available if needed to add to the waistline and/or sides.
Hem Parker after the wedding for a fun addition to your wardrobe!
Fabric and Care
Parker is made from a chiffon fabric which is comfortable to wear and similar in quality to silk, but much easier to clean and care for. This dress can be dry cleaned, but can also be washed regularly at home on a delicate cycle. Best of all, the exceptional quality of the flat chiffon means Parker will hold up over multiple washes so you can make the most of your dress.