Slay All Day!
Who says bridesmaid dresses have to be uncomfortable? Feel ultimate comfort in this Kennedy Blue velvet bridesmaid dress. Ruching and thick straps make this our most flattering velvet gown.
Why Harley is right for YOU:
- Stretchy Velvet made of 100% polyester
- Floor Length skirt to flatter your figure
- Thick Straps for support
- Low cut V-Neck
- Figure-flattering waist band at natural waist, synchs you in
- Stretch Liner for comfort
- Fully Lined bodice and skirt
- Fabric loop and hook to hide and secure zipper
- Dress accommodates for a height of up to 5’11”
- Sewn in bra cups mean no bra is necessary for this style. If you feel more confident with a bra, we recommend strapless or stickies
- Boning in side seams keeps the dress' shape
- All velvet styles have one layer of liner to ensure the dress is not see through and remains light weight
- Harley is not a recommended maternity style
Fit and Sizing
While measuring, pay attention to the bust and waist measurements. Don’t worry too much about your hips, the flowy skirt is flattering on all shapes and sizes! Our velvet does have some stretch, however the waistline of this dress does not stretch.
All Kennedy Blue dresses can be easily altered and hemmed by your seamstress.
Bust: 32 inches
Waist: 24 inches
Hips: 34½ inches
Model is wearing a size 0.
Bust: 44 inches
Waist: 36 inches
Hips: 43 inches
Model is wearing a size 18.
Fabric and Care
Harley is made from a velvet fabric which is comfortable to wear and is easy to clean and care for. This dress is dry clean optional, but can also be washed regularly at home on a delicate cycle. Best of all, the exceptional quality of the velvet means Harley will hold up over multiple washes so you can make the most of your dress.
Our dresses are made-to-order, meaning we place your order with our manufacturer as soon as you check out. This allows us to reduce waste and offer more sizes and colors in every style! To reduce costs, our manufacturer does not offer custom sizing.
Please see Estimated Delivery dropdown above for our best delivery estimate. This estimate is based off of manufacturing capacity, customs timelines and current USPS shipping trends. We will ship your order earlier when possible, however we can not guarantee any earlier ship dates.