Sassy and sophisticated, Elizabeth is an open-back bridesmaid dress that will have heads-turning! With pockets, a classy slit, and a strappy back, what's not to love about Elizabeth?
Features of Elizabeth include:
- High quality flat chiffon fabric
- Thin spaghetti straps
- Large open keyhole back
- Removable sash at waistline
- Pockets for carrying wedding day essentials
- Floor length
- A-line skirt with a slit
- Fully lined bodice and skirt for complete coverage and comfort
- Fabric loop and hook to hide and secure zipper
- Sewn in bust cups for support and no other bra needed
- High quality YKK zipper for easy dressing and to ensure secure closure that wont break
- From neckline to bottom of skirt is approximately 61” long
- Dress accommodates for a height of 5’11”
Fit and Sizing
When taking measurements for this dress, we recommend paying attention to bust and waist measurements. Our Dresses are made-to-order which means they may not fit to your exact measurements. Once you select your color and size based on our measurement guide, we then make your dress! Oftentimes, alterations are needed once you receive your dress. The most common alterations needed are the bust, straps, and a hem. This is something your local seamstress can do!
Hem Elizabeth after the wedding for a cute dress you can wear again and again!
The model pictured is 5’7”. She is wearing a size 4 dress.
Fabric and Care
Elizabeth is made from a chiffon fabric which is comfortable to wear and similar in quality to silk, but much easier to clean and care for. This dress can be dry cleaned, but can also be washed regularly at home on a delicate cycle. Best of all, the exceptional quality of the flat chiffon means Elizabeth will hold up over multiple washes so you can make the most of your dress.