A chic color with a modern vibe, mint bridesmaid dresses have been trending for quite some time now. Is it here to stay? I definitely hope so, because this vibrant hue proves time and time again to be a serious show-stopper!
If you’re looking for the perfect bright shade to off-set your big day, consider Kennedy Blue’s mint – a perfect combination of fun and sophistication. Not quite convinced? Keep reading.
Not only do I have some serious mint bridal party inspiration below, but I'm offering 6 reasons why mint bridesmaid dresses are the perfect choice for your ‘maids as well as 12 of our fave mint blue styles!
1. It's just like, really pretty! Fresh, feminine and timeless. This beautiful color has become a trend lately in wedding ceremonies. It provides a touch of peace and nostalgia to the ceremony, making the guests feel calm and comfortable.
2. It's super flattering on every skin tone. The pretty pastel shade looks soft and romantic against fairer tones and really pops against darker features, so it doesn’t wash out any skin tone and will surely amaze every one of your girls. And good news: it’s available in all of the fabrics from Kennedy Blue!
3. It’s absolutely perfect for spring and summer weddings. This beautiful color shows amazing versatility. It represents the awakening of a beautiful season like spring as it resemble the sprouts of the flowers and leaves. Also, it offers a fresh balance on a sunny summer day. Mint blue bridesmaid dresses have that mellow touch that looks stunning even in a winter wedding.
4. It’s available in all Kennedy Blue fabrics and dresses. You can find this beautiful color in every style that Kennedy Blue has for you! Want to see it in person? You can order fabric swatches now online!
5. You can accent it with a variety of different colors. The mint color has a passive personality because it can be combined with many other hues. Just to give you an example, it pairs well with earthier tones such as deep greens, navy blues, and whites or even vibrant hues such as corals, reds, and pinks.
It looks magical when combined with other colors in the blue or green gamut, because they create a cold yet sweet atmosphere in your wedding ceremony.
6. From barnyard to banquet hall, it suits any venue. Mint color bridesmaid dresses will fit your wildest wedding dreams. Whether you’re having a country-style ceremony or saying ‘I do’ in a fancy ballroom, no matter the venue, this color will shine.
This gorgeous chiffon bridesmaid dress has a v-neckline with spaghetti straps that flow into a fun, unique back that hooks together in the center.
Kennedy Blue Chloe is the perfect style that your girls will look great in on your special day.
Kennedy Blue Londyn is an exquisite lace top bridesmaid dress available in a beautiful array of color choices you will love for your big day!
The Stella is a gorgeous floor length crinkle chiffon halter bridesmaid dress that features a criss-cross halter neckline and fitted bodice.
This gorgeous v-neck bridesmaid dress will look great on each of your girls and complement your bridal gown beautifully!
Unique backs are all the rage right now! Kennedy Blue Luella is an affordable short bridesmaid dress made of a beautiful luxe chiffon fabric.
Halter bridesmaid dresses your girls will look great in; Kennedy Blue Violet is the perfect choice for your big day!
The Anna is a flattering chiffon floor length option that suits every figure.
Knee length bridesmaid dresses with style that you and your girls will love; Kennedy Blue Sienna is the perfect choice for your big day!
Simple and affordable, Kennedy Blue Parker is the perfect strapless chiffon dress that will look great on each of your girls.
Mix and match our lace styles with Kennedy Blue Hazel; a beautiful dress with a figure flattering pencil skirt that your girls will adore!
A short bridal party dress with a lot of elegance and flair, Kennedy Blue Quinn is a dress your girls will look great in and love wearing.
Let us know what you have in mind. How would you style mint blue bridesmaid dresses for you big day? Let us know in the comments below – we’d love to hear your thoughts!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
When it comes to wedding flowers, it always seems like all the floral options are the perfect option for your dream wedding. But where do you even start? We asked a real florist for all of the tips and tricks she has for picking your perfect wedding flowers!
Taking Your Measurements
Wearing the undergarments that you will wear with the dress, wrap the measuring tape around your back and under your arms at the fullest part of your bust.
Stand up straight and bend to the side, the crease created is your natural waist. Wrap tape around the narrowest part of your natural waist.
Stand with your feet together, wrap the tape around the fullest part of your hips and seat.
Ordering the Right Size:
Compare your three measurements to the size chart above. We recommend ordering the largest of the three sizes. Our size chart is standard, meaning, it fits one general body type! With the wide variety of body types, it is rare to find an exact fit, therefore, alterations are recommended to achieve a perfect fit!
If you have any questions on what size to order one of our representatives would love to assist you in the process. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat online M-F 10am-4pm CST.