Planning a bridal shower can be stressful. There are so many different things that you need to plan for, but we're only human. Fortunately, I'm here to help make your planning process a little easier!
I've come up with a list of decorations, games, food and drink bars, party favors, and invitation ideas that will hopefully help you decide what you want your bridal shower to be like!
*This is a post that contains affiliate links through Etsy. While we can receive commission through affiliate links, opinions are entirely our own.*
1. 'She Said Yes' Banner - This mint, grey and white 'She Said Yes' banner is such a cute decoration for your bridal shower. It also comes in plenty of other colors and fonts so you can match it perfectly to your wedding color palette!
2. Kate Spade Advice Board - This adorable advice board is such a fun idea because being a new bride can be really scary! Help them out and give them some helpful advice!
3. Gold Glitter Vases - Add a little sparkle to your bridal shower and get these gorgeous gold vases!
10. Bridal Word Scramble - Use the word scramble template and make sure you print out enough for all of your guests! See who can unscramble all the words correctly first!
11. Bridal Bingo - Print out copies for your guests and have them fill in the gifts that they think the bride-to-be will receive! First one to get 5 in a row wins!
12. What's In Your Purse? - Check out what items you have in your purse and look how many points you receive for each item! Add them up and whoever has the most points wins!!
13. Who Knows The Bride Best? - Ask the bride-to-be to fill in the answers to the questions on the template and print blank sheets out for your guests! Have them try to guess the answers to the questions, and whoever gets the most right wins!
14. He Said She Said - Guess if it was the bride or groom who said it!
15. How Old Was The Bride-to-Be? - Guess how old the bride-to-be was in each picture!
16. Find The Guest - Talk to all of the guests and find the answers to the questions on the template! Have each of them write their name on a piece of paper, put it in a bucket, and draw 5 names to win prizes!
17. Right And Left - This is one of my all time favorite bridal shower games! Either have everyone stay at their tables, or have everyone sit in a circle. Give one gift per table, or if you're in a circle, give 3 or 4 gifts depending on the amount of people! Tell the guests to listen closely to the story and to pass the gifts left or right whenever they hear it read. Whoever is holding the gift at the end, wins the gift!
18. How Many Kisses Are In The Jar? - Fill up a jar with chocolate kisses and have your guests guess how many are in the jar!
19. Mimosa Bar - With a variety of juices, fruits, and sweet and dry bubbly's, create a mimosa bar that's Pinterest-perfect!
20. Sangria Bar - Have your guests choose their own wine, fruit, and garnish to put in their delicious sangria concoction!
21. Bloody Mary Bar - Vodka, tomato juice, olives, pickles, tabasco, shrimp, worcester sauce, cheese cubes... must I keep going? Because the list never ends!
22. Hot Chocolate & Coffee Bar - Perfect for a holiday or winter bridal shower, bring out the hot cocoa, coffee, marshmallows, whip cream, cinnamon sticks and candy canes!
23. Popcorn Bar - Set out different popcorn seasonings, each in their own jar, so your guests can choose what kind they want to try! Don't forget to label them!
24. Donut Bar - Make your own donut creations for your guests to choose from! Or, cook up some plain donuts, and create a station where they can create their own! Fill it with different flavored glazes, sprinkles, different types of cereal, marshmallows, nuts, fruit, and whatever else your heart desires.
25. Chocolate Bar - The options for this one are endless. Hersheys, Kit Kats, Milky Ways, Twix, Snickers, Butterfinger, Reeces, Baby Ruths... pick your poison.
26. Bagel Bar - Spreads could include jam, cream cheese, chocolate, etc. Toppings could include veggies, meat, fruit, cheese, or anything else you think would be tasty!
27. Yogurt Bar - For the best parfait, choose your flavors of yogurt, fresh fruit, dried fruit, nuts, granola, and some sweet toppings!
28. Ice Cream Sundae Bar - There are so many different ways that you could set this one up! Use your imagination!
29. Milk And Cookies Bar - The many different types of cookies (sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, raisin cookies, chocolate chip...) and the many different types of milk (strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, almond...) make it easy to fill your guests up with a sweet treat!
30. Fruit and Veggie Bar - Just because it's healthy doesn't mean it doesn't taste good! Veggies and veggie dip, & fruit and fruit dip would be a perfect addition to the menu at your wedding!
31. Candy Apple Bar - Crockpots of caramel, chocolate or other types of glaze along with plenty of different topping options like nuts, chopped Reese's peanut butter cups, sprinkles, sugar, M&M's, butterscotch, chocolate chips, marshmallows, and anything else for the perfect sweet tooth snack!
32. "Thank You For Helping Me Tie The Knot" Hair Ties - These are such a perfect party favor because every girl will love them!!
33. 'From My Shower To Yours' - This is one of my personal favorites! 'From My Shower To Yours' is so unique!! And everyone needs soap!
34. 'Mint To Be' - This is so creative! Just buy the labels and a bunch of tic tacs and you'll have yourself some awesome party favors!
35. 'Spread The Love'- These jars of jam don't only taste good, but they also look good! Get your custom jars of jam that say 'spread the love' and have the name of the bride and groom on them! Your guests are sure to love them!
36. Custom Can Coolers - Who needs a can cooler for the hot summer days?! I do! Your guests will definitely thank you for these.
37. Mini Champagne Labels - Buy some bottles of mini champagne and slap on some custom tags and you've got yourself another party favor!
38. Brunch & Bubbly - These are so simple yet so elegant! The cursive writing, light color tones, and the gold sparkles make these invitations perfect for any bridal shower!
40. Simple Black & White - These black and white invitations are so simple and straight to the point! But they're still so adorable!
41. Sparkles & Shoes - If you're looking for shoes and sparkles, these are the invitations for you! They're very graceful and stylish!
42. White, Gold & Floral - If you want more flowers on your invitations, pick these! They're modest and gorgeous!
43. Miss to Mrs. - These are one of my all-time favorite bridal shower invitations! They're fairly plain but that little bit of sparkle gives them the perfect touch!
44. 'Once Upon A Time' - These are such a cute way to start out your love story!
46. Bride & Co. - If you like Tiffany's, these are for you! They're so fun and sparkly, and really give your invitations that party look!
47. Navy And Gold - The cursive handwriting and the gold design against the navy background make these invitations look absolutely gorgeous!
48. Let's Shower the Bride-To-Be - Simple yet catchy, showering the bride to be is exactly what bridal showers are for! So why not have invitations that say just that?!
49. Rustic & Wooden - These are so unique because they have a rustic, wooden look to them! I've never seen anything like these but they are perfect for a country bridal shower invite!
50. Here Comes The Bride - I love this invite because it is straight to the point! 'Here Comes The Bride' in huge letters is really all you need on your invites!
51. Boxed Lace Invitation - These are simply stunning! These could be used for either your actual wedding invites or your bridal shower invites! Either way, this lace box gives your invitations such a beautiful touch.
52. Bridal Tea in Honor of the Bride-To-Be! - The catchiest invitation of them all, why not have a little rhyme on your invites? This bridal shower invite is another one of my favorites because it's so memorable!
Now that I've shared some bridal shower inspiration, we want to hear yours! Share your favorite bridal shower ideas that you've had at your bridal shower or that you hope to have at your bridal shower someday!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Taking Your Measurements
For the most accurate measurements, do not measure over your clothing. Your measurements should be taken while wearing undergarments similar to the ones you will wear with your dress. The measuring tape shouldn't be pulled too tight or have too much slack, and should always be parallel with the floor.
**Wedding apparel is typically sized differently than retail clothing, so keep in mind that it's not uncommon to find yourself requiring alterations.
Bust size: Wrap the tape around your back and under your arms at the fullest part of your bust (not underneath the bust).
Waist size: While standing up straight, bend at the waist to one side. Take the measurement where the natural crease happens in your side. This should be a few inches above your belly button.
Hip size: Standing with your feet together, wrap the tape around the fullest part of your hips and butt to get this measurement.
Choosing your correct size
Compare these three measurements to the Kennedy Blue size chart above. It is very important that you order the largest size that corresponds to your measurements. For example, if your bust measures 40.5" (size 12), your waist measures 31" (size 10) and your hips measure 41.5" (size 8), we advise that you order a size 12, and get your dress altered down to custom fit your body. Ordering anything smaller than a size 12 would not fit in the bust area. Please note: Our bridal gown size chart is different than the bridesmaids sizing and is listed below.