Two Thumbs Up!
Ready to feel glamorous? With a cowl neckline and elegant side slit, this fitted velvet bridesmaid dress is truly a showstopper! Show your loved ones some style on the big day!
Why Fiona is right for YOU:
- High quality stretchy Velvet made of 100% polyester
- Floor Length skirt to flatter your figure
- Spaghetti Straps for support
- Stylish Side Slit going to mid-thigh
- Fashion-forward Cowl Neckline leads to very flattering pleating
- Chic low scoop back
- Sewn in waistline at natural waist
- Stretch Liner for comfort and to prevent dress from being see through
- Fabric loop and hook to hide and secure zipper
- High quality YKK zipper for easy dressing and to ensure secure closure that wont break
- Dress accommodates for a height of up to 5’11”
- Sewn in bra cups mean no bra is necessary for this style. If you feel more confident with a bra, we recommend strapless or stickies
- Boning in the side seams of the bodice keeps the dress' shape
- All velvet styles have one layer of liner to ensure the dress is not see through and remains light weight
- Fiona is not a recommended maternity style
Fit and Sizing
While measuring, it’s important to pay attention to the bust, waist, and hip measurements. Our velvet does have some stretch. If you're measuring between two sizes, we recommend going with the smaller size for this fabric.
Our Dresses are made-to-order which means they may not fit to your exact measurements. Once you select your color and size based on our measurement guide, we then make your dress! Oftentimes, alterations are needed once you receive your dress. The most common alterations needed are the bust, straps, and a hem. This is something your local seamstress can do!
Bust: 30½ inches
Waist: 24½ inches
Hips: 35 inches
Model is wearing a size 0.
Fabric and Care
Fiona is made from a velvet fabric which is comfortable to wear and is easy to clean and care for. This dress is dry clean optional, but can also be washed regularly at home on a delicate cycle. Best of all, the exceptional quality of the velvet means Fiona will hold up over multiple washes so you can make the most of your dress.