*This is a post that contains affiliate links through Etsy. While we can receive commission through affiliate links, opinions are entirely our own.*
Are you struggling to find the perfect way to say ‘thank you’ to those special girls who stood by your side on one of the biggest days of your life? Fortunately, you've come to the right place. There are so many different gift ideas for bridesmaids floating around on the internet which can make it difficult to narrow it down. I get it! I would be stressed too! Luckily, I’m here to ease your pain. Whether your girls are sassy, fun, or sweet, they’re bound to love one of these chic and simple goodies that are perfect for showing your gratitude!
1. Considering they’re a huge trend right now, floral bridesmaid robes are something that I’m sure you’re not unfamiliar with. They are super fun for getting ready in the morning of and can be worn on a regular basis long after the big day. Available in a variety of colors and patterns, your girls will love being gifted something so cute and cozy!
Shop: Silk and More
2. The second item is one of my favorites. First off, aren’t most of us girls a sucker for some type of bag? Um…totes! (lol, get it?!) This adorable gold and white bag is perfect for your girls to use on a daily basis! Its perfect for a day at the beach, a long day of shopping, or even a cute dinner date!
3. This 14k gold-filled bar necklace is absolutely one of the prettiest things I’ve ever seen! They are super customizable and are a piece that your ‘maids can wear over and over again. Roman numerals, letters, and numbers can all be engraved onto these bars so make sure to add something meaningful like a birthday, name, or short and sweet phrase.
4. After all of the hustle and bustle of the big day, your girls are going to look forward to a day of relaxation. Treat them to this adorable pre-made gift basket that will make for the perfect home-spa day! The kit includes a soap, lip balm, bath salt, muscle rescue balm, and skin rescue balm.
5. This set of matte pink flasks is a unique gift that might help take the stress off some of your ‘maids. Let’s be honest, being a bridesmaid can be very stressful! And, they are custom engraved which makes them even more personal and special.
6. Simple and chic, this pendant necklace is a gorgeous way to show appreciation for your girls! The small, initial charm is a cute, personal touch that your ‘maids will absolutely adore!
7. If your ‘maids have an awesome sense of humor, treat them to this hilariously cute “best bitches” mug that will become a staple in their home! Give it to them the morning of the big day and start pouring the mimosas and coffee for a picture-perfect moment!
8. Every girl needs a place to put their beauty products, but with so many different ones to choose from, where do you even begin? Well, that long list of bags becomes very short when you find one with your OWN name on it! These personal cosmetic bags are lined on the inside and have a beautiful gold zipper that gives it the finishing touch!
9. Style your girls in this fun and stylish statement necklace that they can wear on the wedding day and long after. It’s got the perfect amount of sparkle, but is simple and pretty enough that they’ll want to wear it on a day-to-day basis!
10. One unique way to show appreciation in a friendship is by framing a cute photo of both of you. These handmade wooden frames would be a great place to put a picture of either you and one of your bridesmaids, or even your whole bridal party, and give it as a gift! They are customizable and have adorable bows on the top of them that are available in four different colors!
11. Gift your girls adorable hats that you can all match in even after the big day! Your squad is sure to stand out with their stylish sparkly sequin initials!
12. What girl doesn’t love an inspirational quote or message? Show your thanks to your ‘maids by gifting them one of these stunning hand-stamped cuff bracelets. You can choose whatever quote you want or even just have a fun message engraved in the metal. Super chic!
13. Want to show off your bridesmaids? This matching set of bridesmaid hoodies is just what you need! And, of course, there’s one for you too, so you can all match! These front zipper hoodies are perfect to get ready in because they make it easy to change without ruining your hair and makeup. And, your ‘maids can wear them even after the wedding!
14. If you’re having a summer wedding, maybe the loose-fit matching t-shirts are the way to go instead! These are still a cute, fun way for you and all your ‘maids to match!
15. Thank your girls with a sweet and simple statement that they can add into their home decor. This gorgeous candle is absolutely perfect (especially for people like me who are candle obsessed!) and are also eco-friendly and handmade! How cool is that?
16. Sometimes, a day with some fun in the sun is necessary. And, of course, you can’t enjoy a day of fun in the sun without a pair of cool shades! These stylish white and black bridal party sunglasses are another cute way to say thank you to your 'maids.
17. Drink ware is something that your girls can easily use on a day-to-day basis. Get them an adorable personalized tumbler that they can use time and time again! Available in a huge array of font colors, you’ll be able to create a style that they’ll love!
18. To go along with your shades during your day of fun in the sun, these bridesmaids can coolers ensure your beer, pop, or whatever you may be drinking, to stay fresh and cool!
19. This dainty stone necklace is the perfect way to show your appreciation to your besties! It’s great for a girly, minimalist look and is available in three different color options that are all gorgeous and easy to love!
20. Want to spice up your boring keys with a little sparkle? An acrylic keychain with your custom initial shown in gold vinyl, with a gold keyring, that comes in an adorable box with a golden heart, is the ultimate golden ticket! These charming keychains can be used on keys, purses, or even as a stylish luggage tag!
21. Comfy and cute? Count me in! These extremely soft, fleece slippers will help you and your ‘maids look flawless while walking around in comfort! And, your ‘maids will definitely thank you for these long after your wedding!
22. What do you do when you are about to walk down the aisle but your makeup smears? Or if you are about to go on a date and your hair gets ruined by the wind? Or what if you think you have food in your teeth? No worries girls! Carrying a compact mirror in your purse at all times is the perfect solution! These aren’t just any compact mirrors, they are personalized and stylish! Your ‘maids are sure to love these and will use them on a daily basis.
23. Give the gift of a fun accessory that is unique and super adorable! These clutches can be personalized with each bridesmaid’s name and come in a ton of gorgeous colors so you can find the perfect one to suit each of their styles!
24. A simple and chic way to say ‘thank you’ is by giving the gift of these lovely drop earrings. Whether you get them for your girls to wear on the big day or for every-day use, they are a gorgeous pair that your ‘maids will adore!
Now that you've seen some of my gift ideas for your bridesmaids, I want to know: If you're a bride, what ideas have you had to give to your girls? If you're been a bridesmaid in the past, what types of gifts have you been given? -- the good and bad!
Leave a comment below and let us know your gift ideas!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Taking Your Measurements
For the most accurate measurements, do not measure over your clothing. Your measurements should be taken while wearing undergarments similar to the ones you will wear with your dress. The measuring tape shouldn't be pulled too tight or have too much slack, and should always be parallel with the floor.
**Wedding apparel is typically sized differently than retail clothing, so keep in mind that it's not uncommon to find yourself requiring alterations.
Bust size: Wrap the tape around your back and under your arms at the fullest part of your bust (not underneath the bust).
Waist size: While standing up straight, bend at the waist to one side. Take the measurement where the natural crease happens in your side. This should be a few inches above your belly button.
Hip size: Standing with your feet together, wrap the tape around the fullest part of your hips and butt to get this measurement.
Choosing your correct size
Compare these three measurements to the Kennedy Blue size chart above. It is very important that you order the largest size that corresponds to your measurements. For example, if your bust measures 40.5" (size 12), your waist measures 31" (size 10) and your hips measure 41.5" (size 8), we advise that you order a size 12, and get your dress altered down to custom fit your body. Ordering anything smaller than a size 12 would not fit in the bust area. Please note: Our bridal gown size chart is different than the bridesmaids sizing and is listed below.