There are two types of brides: ones who love color, and ones who are intimidated by it. Considering that my tastes change on a monthly basis, I will openly admit my intimidation and envy for a brightly dressed wedding. Choosing a color for your 'maids to wear has got to be hard! (Brides, I feel for you.) Not only will that color set the tone for your entire day, but you'll be looking at these pictures for the rest of your lives--that's a huge commitment! However, by choosing a shade that's elegant and timeless, you can still get a pop of color without the worry of future regret. Navy bridesmaid dresses are the perfect choice. Classic, yet modern (seems a bit contradictory, no?), this shade of blue will leave you feeling confident in your choice and your ladies feeling beautiful.
Navy bridesmaids dresses are easy to love.
It's honestly hard to find reasons not to love this color! It's universally flattering on every skin tone and works for any season and wedding style. With Kennedy Blue's collection of navy bridesmaids dresses, every girl is bound to find a style she'll adore. From soft chiffon to elegant lace, outfit your ladies in the same style or mix and match bridesmaid dresses to best suit each 'maid!
Kennedy Blue was perfectly designed for a mismatched look that's unique, elegant, and on-trend. With eight necklines and two different lengths, let each of your 'maids choose a chiffon gown that will best flatter her style and figure! Looking for lace? Kennedy Blue has four knee-length designs that are high in quality and affordable in price. From strapless to halter, there's something for everyone! Check out these 10 beautiful navy bridal parties that will leave you in awe!
1. These knee length, lace, navy bridesmaids dresses are so beautiful! They look even better with the nude heels and the bright pink bouquets!
2. These floor length, navy blue, chiffon bridesmaid dresses are absolutely stunning! The strapless top with the simple jewelry gives this bridal party such a beautiful look!
3. Bright yellow bouquets really brighten up this bridal party, and they go perfectly with the lace navy dresses!
4. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of orange. But, this bride certainly knew what she was doing when she went with orange bouquets and orange jewerly because the navy complements that bright orange color so beautifully!
5. I love the bright white bouquets against the navy lace bridesmaid dresses! What a flawless bridal party.
6. This bridal party is struttin' their navy blue lace bridesmaid dresses, and they look amazing!
7. Elegance is an understatement for this bridal party! Just look at those bouquets! These navy dresses are so flattering and would look amazing for any bridal party!
8. These bridesmaids are glowing with beauty! The navy blue is so picturesque!
9. And another amazing bridal party with lace dresses! Lace is definitely trending, especially navy blue lace! However, they mixed it up a bit with the one shoulder dresses, which are so stylish!
10. Flowy and flattering! This navy blue bridal party paired up their dresses with light grey tuxes with navy blue tie and I absolutely love the look!
How would you style you Kennedy Blue dresses?
We always love to see and hear how brides used Kennedy Blue to style their big day! Did you use navy bridesmaids dresses for your wedding party? Send us a picture or leave a comment below and let us know how you plan to incorporate the gorgeous color into your upcoming day!