From rustic chic details to mismatched bridesmaid dresses, we can't help but be obsessed with these romantic vintage wedding decoration ideas! Whether you use all of these ideas or even just a few, we've gathered our absolute favorite ways to add a stunning, classic touch to your big day. Get ready to spend the rest of your weekends at local garage sales, flea markets, and antique stores to find some seriously gorgeous pieces that will have your guests in awe!
1. Old frames can be found just about anywhere and are great for displaying photos or signs for your guests. Whether you stick with the classic weathered look or give them a fresh paint job, frames are a cheap and easy way to add a charming touch.
2. Weathered glassware and vases make for gorgeous centerpieces or table settings. Try using a variety of styles and soft colors (stained glass or hand-painted) and filling them with flowers or candles.
3. Antique suitcases are a unique accent that look great stacked on a table as an accent piece. Add some fun wood lettering that says "CARDS" to a suitcase and voila—you have a fancy card box for your gift table!
4. Vintage furniture looks amazing and can be found by scouring antique stores or renting through a company. From velvet-upholstered chaises for lounging during cocktail hour to an old wooden dresser used as a dessert table, old furniture makes for a picture-perfect scene.
5. Mismatched bridesmaid dresses are great for a vintage theme, so mixing and matching necklines such as Audrey or Quinn will create a super unique look that will flatter all of your 'maids! Consider soft shades of blush, mint, or champagne that will beautifully complement the muted palette of your décor.
6. Wooden crates or old dairy crates are great for centerpieces, card boxes, or even just as props to set pictures or signs on. Whether big or small, they make a huge statement.
7. Doily and lace accents look absolutely stunning and are incredibly inexpensive to include. Think table runners, place settings, bouquet wraps, centerpieces, and more!
8. Old, classic books look amazing as part of your décor. Stack them on the bar, near the guest book, or use them as dessert stands or centerpieces. If you're a true book lover, consider naming each table after a book and use the physical copy as a table marker.
9. Mismatched table settings are a striking way of adding style to your theme. From dinner plates to silverware, finding contrasting pieces will be incredibly eye-catching and add to the rustic chic look.
10. Antique keys are a classic part of your timeless décor. Tie them around vases, hang them from chandeliers, or use them as escort cards for your guests.
We know that there are a ton of ways to style a vintage wedding, and we want to hear your ideas! Did you include elements that weren't a part of our list? Did you DIY your décor or was it rented? Leave a comment below and let us know how you pulled off your theme!
Photography by: Purrington Photography
Comments will be approved before showing up.
When it comes to wedding flowers, it always seems like all the floral options are the perfect option for your dream wedding. But where do you even start? We asked a real florist for all of the tips and tricks she has for picking your perfect wedding flowers!
Taking Your Measurements
Wearing the undergarments that you will wear with the dress, wrap the measuring tape around your back and under your arms at the fullest part of your bust.
Stand up straight and bend to the side, the crease created is your natural waist. Wrap tape around the narrowest part of your natural waist.
Stand with your feet together, wrap the tape around the fullest part of your hips and seat.
Ordering the Right Size:
Compare your three measurements to the size chart above. We recommend ordering the largest of the three sizes. Our size chart is standard, meaning, it fits one general body type! With the wide variety of body types, it is rare to find an exact fit, therefore, alterations are recommended to achieve a perfect fit!
If you have any questions on what size to order one of our representatives would love to assist you in the process. Reach out to email@example.com or chat online M-F 10am-4pm CST.