If you are looking for the perfect bridesmaid dress that is both affordable and comfortable, Tabitha is it! Made from lightweight high quality satin, this dress will never look cheap. This dress is the perfect mix of whimsy and sophistication. Feminine and free, it features a fitted skirt, a bell short sleeve, v neckline, and covered back.
Features of Tabitha Include:
- High quality satin that is not overly shiny and is lightweight
- Bell short sleeves for comfort and coverage
- Fitted skirt
- Fully covered back
- Available in sizes 00-32
- Invisible sturdy YKK zipper to ensure security on the wedding day to prevent any busting zippers or snags
- Stretch Liner for comfort and easy mobility and to prevent dress from being see through
- Boning in bodice for extra support and structure
- Sewn in bust cups for support and no other bra needed.
- Fabric loop and hook to hide and secure zipper
- Dress accommodates for a height up to 5’11”
Fit and Sizing
While measuring, pay attention to the bust and waist measurements. Our Dresses are made-to-order which means they may not fit to your exact measurements. Once you select your color and size based on our measurement guide, we then make your dress! Oftentimes, alterations are needed once you receive your dress. The most common alterations needed are the bust, straps, and a hem. This is something your local seamstress can do!
Fabric and Care
Tabitha is made from a silky high quality satin fabric which is comfortable to wear while still being easy to clean and care for. This dress is dry clean optional, but can also be washed regularly at home on a delicate cycle. Best of all, the exceptional quality of the satin means Tabitha will hold up over multiple washes so you can make the most of your dress.
Our dresses are made-to-order, meaning we place your order with our manufacturer as soon as you check out. This allows us to reduce waste and offer more sizes and colors in every style! To reduce costs, our manufacturer does not offer custom sizing.
Please see Estimated Delivery dropdown above for our best delivery estimate. This estimate is based off of manufacturing capacity, customs timelines and current USPS shipping trends. We will ship your order earlier when possible, however we can not guarantee any earlier ship dates.