Features of Mackenzie include:
- Fitted ruched bodice
- Unique criss-cross back design that hooks together in the back
- 5 inch sewn in sash at waistline
- Hidden side pockets for carrying wedding day essentials
- A-line skirt
- Fabric loop and hook to hide and secure zipper
- Boning in bodice for structure, support and to keep dress’ shape
- From neckline to bottom of skirt is approximately 61” long
- Dress accommodates for a height of 5’11”
Fit and Sizing
When taking measurements for this dress, we recommend paying attention to bust and waist measurements.
Hem Mackenzie after the wedding for a fun addition to your wardrobe!
The straps on Mackenzie come long to accommodate for larger busts. These are easily altered if needed!
Fabric and Care
Mackenzie is made from a chiffon fabric which is comfortable to wear and similar in quality to silk, but much easier to clean and care for. This dress can be dry cleaned, but can also be washed regularly at home on a delicate cycle. Best of all, the exceptional quality of the chiffon means Mackenzie will hold up over multiple washes so you can make the most of your dress.