Nothing makes us happier than sharing the love stories of our Brides. Today we are sharing Stephanie and Jeremy’s love story and wedding!
“When people ask my husband how he and I met, he likes to say, "We met online" but if I'm around I like to chime in and say, "oh no, it's way worse than that"! You see, we didn't complete well thought out profiles on some dating service. No, we opted for the swipe route. For one reason or another, we both found ourselves on the 'Tinder' app and while it does make for a slightly embarrassing "how we met" story, we are so thankful it brought us together.
At the time we lived an hour apart and technically (based on the distance radius we both set up in the app) we shouldn't have even matched up. I own Winnie Jean, an online shop and design studio, and work from home. Neither of us enjoyed the bar scene so meeting new people was definitely a challenge. Without the technology of today and the different social apps available we may have never crossed paths (an outcome I don't even want to imagine!).” -Stephanie Capan, Kennedy Blue Bride
Stephanie opted for a non-traditional dress and rocked the Kennedy Blue Rosie Dress in blush. It matched Stephanie’s personality perfectly. She is fun, creative, with a colorful personality which was very fitting.
Details From Their Tennessee Country Wedding
- --- Ceremony: Cades Cove Primitive Baptist Church
- --- Reception: Appalachian Clubhouse
- --- Wedding dress: Kennedy Blue (floral belt from David’s Bridal)
- --- Groom: Men's Warehouse
- Photography: Heather Faulkner Photography
- Videography: Dansby Productions (we lucked out with a promotional deal!)
- DJ: DJ Traxx in the Smokies
- Day of Coordination: Lindsey Mae Events & Designs
- Flowers: The Flowerman (a place you can DIY)
- Caterer: The Barn Event Center of the Smokies
- Bartender: The Pour Guys
- Linens: Purchased from Urquid Linen and Ebay
- Photo booth: Fosters Photo Booth
Get The Look