Unique backs are all the rage right now! The intricate, yet delicate, criss-cross straps on Luella makes this a perfect choice for your bridesmaids. Just imagine how beautiful Luella will look in your wedding pictures!
Features of Luella include:
- High quality flat chiffon fabric
- Sleeveless V-neckline with four supportive thin straps
- Fitted ruched bodice
- Fully lined bodice and skirt for complete coverage and comfort
- Unique criss-cross back design that hooks together in the back
- 5 inch sewn in sash at waistline
- Sewn in bust cups for support and no other bra needed
- Fabric loop and hook to hide and secure zipper
- Hidden side pockets for carrying wedding day essentials
- Flowy knee length A-line skirt
- Boning in bodice for structure, support and to keep dress’ shape
- High quality YKK zipper for easy dressing and to ensure secure closure that wont break
- From neckline to bottom of skirt is approximately 37”-38” long
- Available in plus sizes
Fit and Sizing
When taking measurements for this dress, we recommend paying attention to bust and waist measurements.
Our Dresses are made-to-order which means they may not fit to your exact measurements. Once you select your color and size based on our measurement guide, we then make your dress! Oftentimes, alterations are needed once you receive your dress. The most common alterations needed are the bust, straps, and a hem. This is something your local seamstress can do!
The straps on Luella come long to accommodate for larger busts. These are easily altered if needed!
The model pictured is 5’9” and wearing 3” heels. She is wearing a size 4 dress.
Fabric and Care
Luella is made from a chiffon fabric which is comfortable to wear and similar in quality to silk, but much easier to clean and care for. This dress can be dry cleaned, but can also be washed regularly at home on a delicate cycle. Best of all, the exceptional quality of the flat chiffon means Luella will hold up over multiple washes so you can make the most of your dress.