Isabella is a simple yet elegant bridesmaid dress that looks beautiful on a variety of figures. The loose fit on the stomach means that Isabella is very comfortable to wear, and is a great dress to hem and wear again after the wedding! The ruffled blouse and criss-cross back are unique, and will be a hit with your beautiful bridesmaids!
Features of Isabella include:
- High quality flat chiffon fabric
- Asymmetrical ruffled blouse
- Scoop neckline
- Criss-cross spaghetti strap back
- Flowy A-line skirt for effortless movement
- Pockets for carrying wedding day essentials
- Fully lined bodice and skirt for complete coverage and comfort
- Fabric loop and hook to hide and secure zipper
- Sewn in bust cups for support and no other bra needed
- High quality YKK zipper for easy dressing and to ensure secure closure that wont break
- From neckline to bottom of skirt is approximately 61” long
- Dress accommodates for a height of 5’11”
Fit and Sizing
When taking measurements for this dress we recommend paying attention to bust and waist measurements.
Our Dresses are made-to-order which means they may not fit to your exact measurements. Once you select your color and size based on our measurement guide, we then make your dress! Oftentimes, alterations are needed once you receive your dress. The most common alterations needed are the bust, straps, and a hem. This is something your local seamstress can do!
Hem Isabella after the wedding for a fun and comfortable dress that you can wear again!
The model pictured is 5’7” and wearing 3” heels. She is wearing a size 4 dress.
Fabric and Care
Isabella is made from a chiffon fabric which is comfortable to wear and similar in quality to silk, but much easier to clean and care for. This dress can be dry cleaned, but can also be washed regularly at home on a delicate cycle. Best of all, the exceptional quality of the flat chiffon means Isabella will hold up over multiple washes so you can make the most of your dress.