Features of Mackenzie include:
- Flat chiffon fabric sleeveless
- Fitted ruched bodice
- Fully lined bodice and skirt V-neckline with four supportive thin straps
- Unique criss-cross back design that hooks together in the back
- Back zipper closure includes fabric loop and hook to hide and secure zipper
- 5 inch sewn in sash at waistline
- Hidden side pockets
- Flowy floor length A-line skirt
- From neckline to bottom of skirt is approximately 61” long
- Dress accommodates for a height of 5’11”
- Available in plus sizes
- Over 30 color options available
Fit and Sizing
When taking measurements for this dress, we recommend paying attention to bust and waist measurements.
Hem Mackenzie after the wedding for a fun addition to your wardrobe!
The straps on Mackenzie come long to accommodate for larger busts. These are easily altered if needed!
Fabric and Care
Mackenzie is made from a flat chiffon fabric which is comfortable to wear and similar in quality to silk, but much easier to clean and care for. This dress can be dry cleaned, but can also be washed regularly at home on a delicate cycle. Best of all, the exceptional quality of the flat chiffon means Mackenzie will hold up over multiple washes so you can make the most of your dress.