If you’re looking for the perfect way to say ‘thank you’ to those special girls who stood by your side on one of the biggest days of your life, you’ve definitely come to the right place. There are a million different gift ideas for bridesmaids floating around on the internet that it can be hard to narrow down your options. I get it! I would be stressed too! However, I’m here to ease your pain. Whether your girls are sassy, fun, or sweet, they’re bound to love one of these chic and simple goodies that are perfect for showing your gratitude!
1. I’m going to kick this list off with one of my favorites. First off, aren’t most of us girls a sucker for some type of bag? Um…totes! (lol, get it?!) This adorable “Hello Lovely” bag is perfect for your girls to use on a daily basis and especially great if you’re not into the whole monogrammed/initialed trend.
2. This 14k gold-filled bar necklace is absolutely one of the prettiest things I’ve ever seen! They are super customizable and are a piece that your ‘maids can wear over and over again. Roman numerals, letters, and numbers can all be engraved onto these bars so make sure to add something meaningful like a birthday, name, or short and sweet phrase.
3. After all of the hustle and bustle of the big day, your girls are going to look forward to a day of relaxation. Treat them to this adorable pre-made gift basket that will make for the perfect home-spa day! The kit includes a soap, lip balm, bath salt, muscle rescue balm, and skin rescue balm.
4. Simple and chic, this pendant necklace is a gorgeous way to show appreciation for your girls! The small, initial charm is a cute, personal touch that your ‘maids will absolutely adore!
5. If your ‘maids have an awesome sense of humor, treat them to this hilariously cute “best bitches” mug that will become a staple in their home! Give it to them the morning of the big day and start pouring the mimosas and coffee for a picture-perfect moment!
6. Style your girls in this fun and stylish statement necklace that they can wear on the wedding day and long after. It’s got the perfect amount of sparkle, but is simple and pretty enough that they’ll want to wear it on a day-to-day basis!
7. Gift your girls an adorable romper that you can all get ready in on the morning of! Available in a huge variety of colors, you’ll find a style that you absolutely adore and will have so much fun taking “getting ready” pictures with all your besties!
8. What girl doesn’t love an inspirational quote or message? Show your thanks to your ‘maids by gifting them one of these stunning hand-stamped cuff bracelets. You can choose whatever quote you want or even just have a fun message engraved in the metal. Super chic!
9. Thank you girls with a sweet and simple statement that they can add into their home decor. This gorgeous candle is absolutely perfect (especially for people like me who are candle obsessed!) and are also eco-friendly and handmade! How cool is that?
10. Drink ware is something that your girls can easily use on a day-to-day basis. Get them an adorable personalized tumbler that they can use time and time again! Available in a huge array of font colors, you’ll be able to create a style that they’ll love!
11. This dainty stone necklace is the perfect way to show your appreciation to your besties! It’s great for a girly, minimalist look and is available in three different color options that are all gorgeous and easy to love!
12. Give the gift of a fun accessory that is unique and super adorable! These clutches can be personalized with each bridesmaid’s name and come in a ton of gorgeous colors so you can find the perfect one to suit each of their styles!
13. A simple and chic way to say ‘thank you’ is by giving the gift of these lovely drop earrings. Whether you get them for your girls to wear on the big day or for every-day use, they are a gorgeous pair that your ‘maids will adore!
14. Considering they’re a huge trend right now, floral bridesmaid robes are something that I’m sure you’re not unfamiliar with. They are super fun for getting ready in the morning of and can be worn on a regular basis long after the big day. Available in a variety of colors and patterns, your girls will love being gifted something so cute and cozy!
Now that you've seen some of my gift ideas for your bridesmaids, I want to know: If you're a bride, what ideas have you had to give to your girls? If you're been a bridesmaid in the past, what types of gifts have you been given? -- the good and bad!
Leave a comment below and let us know your gift ideas!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Taking Your Measurements
For the most accurate measurements, do not measure over your clothing. Your measurements should be taken while wearing undergarments similar to the ones you will wear with your dress. The measuring tape shouldn't be pulled too tight or have too much slack, and should always be parallel with the floor.
**Wedding apparel is typically sized differently than retail clothing, so keep in mind that it's not uncommon to find yourself requiring alterations.
Bust size: Wrap the tape around your back and under your arms at the fullest part of your bust (not underneath the bust).
Waist size: While standing up straight, bend at the waist to one side. Take the measurement where the natural crease happens in your side. This should be a few inches above your belly button.
Hip size: Standing with your feet together, wrap the tape around the fullest part of your hips and butt to get this measurement.
Choosing your correct size
Compare these three measurements to the Kennedy Blue size chart above. It is very important that you order the largest size that corresponds to your measurements. For example, if your bust measures 40.5" (size 12), your waist measures 31" (size 10) and your hips measure 41.5" (size 8), we advise that you order a size 12, and get your dress altered down to custom fit your body. Ordering anything smaller than a size 12 would not fit in the bust area. Please note: Our bridal gown size chart is different than the bridesmaids sizing and is listed below.